Gerald Eve is a firm of international property consultants based in the UK, with a national network of nine offices and an alliance of independent advisors covering Europe and major US markets.
With detailed market knowledge and sector understanding Gerald Eve is able to provide independent, intelligent and relevant advice to property owners, investors, occupiers and developers. We have the resource, experience and relationships to deliver the best property solutions for your business.
Gerald Eve LLP has offices in The City of London, West End of London, Manchester, Glasgow, Birmingham, Leeds, Milton Keynes, Cardiff and West Malling.
The firm was founded in 1930 as Gerald Eve & Co. by Charles Gerald Eve (1872–1946) at Chancery Lane, London. He went on to become a President of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
On the 1 October 2008 Gerald Eve converted into a limited liability partnership.
Gerald Eve is a Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) and as part of the management structure, the executive board fulfils the roles of directors.
UK office locations
Gerald Eve LLP cover the whole of the UK with a network of nine offices:
London (West End)
72 Welbeck Street
Tel: +44 (0)20 7493 3338
46 Bow Lane
Tel: +44 (0)20 7489 8900
8 Cherry Street
Tel: +44 (0)121 616 4800
32 Windsor Place
Tel: +44 (0)2920 388044
140 West George Street
Tel: +44 (0)141 221 6397
1 York Place
Tel: +44 (0)113 204 8419
1 Marsden Street
Tel: +44 (0)161 259 0450
201-249 Avebury Boulevard
Tel: +44 (0)1908 685950
35 Kings Hill Avenue
Tel: +44 (0)1732 229420
- 9 Offices across the UK
- 500+ employees
- 128 partners
- £69m turnover in year to April 2019
- 40% FTSE100 are clients
Gerald Eve has individual agreements with best in class service providers in the following locations:
- Northern Ireland
These bespoke arrangements enable us to provide a quality service internationally using specialist local knowledge. Our philosophy remains to put the client first and use the best local specialists to fit each individual client’s needs. An example of the services provided include; local property tax, valuation advice, consultancy services, investment advice, transactional and due diligence advice.
Differentiators from other Firms
Unlike many of our competitors, Gerald Eve is structured around sector groups meaning that clients have access to professionals with a unique depth of knowledge, insight and day-to-day understanding of individual property markets. This includes retail, leisure, offices and industrial.
We boast one of the highest partner-client ratios for our sector, providing clients with a hands-on approach which produces exceptional results. Our clients include 40 FTSE 100 companies, both landlords and occupiers.
The Strength of our Business
- Owner-managed and partner-led
- Long established partnership within a modern LLP structure
- Blue chip and balanced client base
- Wide range of professional services provided across a diverse client base in all key market sectors
- Annual graduate intake with high quality training given
- Highest standards of professional training
Trust & Integrity – lie at the heart of our business.
Respect – we respect individuals’ strengths and build complementary teams.
Friendliness – friendship, happiness at work and a sense of humour are central to our culture.
Excellence – we aim to provide a quality of service that is second to none.
Our track record in client retention demonstrates how we live our values. 90% of our clients have been with us for over five years – a figure that is unique to the rest of our sector.
Our approach to business is the cornerstone of our success. As we grow, we continue to prioritise and celebrate our values.
Research and Development
We produce regular insightful research publications.
Research reports made widely available to clients include:
- Prime Logistics – The preeminent research report for the UK logistics market covering units over 50,000 sq ft across 26 distribution regions
- London Markets – These reports cover occupational and investment market performance in the London office markets
- InvBrief – This report covers the UK investment market, providing market analysis and forecasts by main commercial property asset class
- European Property Market Review – This report analyses commercial property market performance in 11 countries and 23 different cities
Professional Memberships of Staff
All of our surveyors and property advisers have individual memberships of one or more of the following organisations:
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- Royal Town Planning Institute (RTPI)
- Institute of Revenues Rating & Valuation (IRRV)
- Rating Surveyors’ Association (RSA)
In addition, the firm as a whole and individual partners and staff have membership and affiliation, appropriate to their fields of expertise in a number of other trade and professional associations.
- Accessible Retail
- Association for Project Safety
- Association of Provincial Bursars
- Birmingham Chamber of Commerce
- Birmingham Forward
- British Council of Offices
- British Institute of Facilities Management
- British Property Federation
- British Urban Regeneration Association
- Business in Sport and Leisure
- Cardiff Chamber of Commerce
- Cardiff Commercial Property Forum
- Central Association of Agricultural Valuers
- Chartered Institute of Certified Accountants
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
- City Agents Club
- City Property Association
- Compulsory Purchase Association
- Confederation of British Industry
- Confederation of British Industry –
- Energy Institute
- Entertainment and Leisure Forum
- Garden Care Association
- Glasgow Chamber Of Commerce
- Global Network of Realtors
- Industrial Agents Society
- Institute of Administration Management
- Institute of Arbitrators
- Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators
- Institute of Directors
- Institute of Logistics
- Institute of Personnel &Development
- International Valuation Standards Committee
- Investment Property Forum
- Leisure Property Forum
- London First
- Office Agent’s Society
- Planning Surveyors Club
- Property People Network
- Quarry Products Association
- Residential Development Agent’s Society
- Restaurant Property Advisory Service
- RICS Dilapidations Forum
- Royal Institute of British Architects
- Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents
- Shops Agents’ Society
- Society Construction Law
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- UK Warehouse Association
- Westminster Property Owners Association
- Women in Property