Gerald Eve has signalled its ambitions for growth with the recruitment of seven new partners:
• Richard Fiddes joins as a partner from Jones Lang La Salle with responsibility for Building Consultancy.
• Andrew Mears is joining the National Investment team as a partner, focusing on business space. Andrew was formally a partner at HP Four LLP and previously a senior director at CBRE.
• The head of residential valuation at Cushman & Wakefield, Jeremy Tonge has joined as a partner to work with the firm’s four residential valuations teams.
• Sue Cocking joins from Knight Frank, and is a partner advising clients on affordable housing.
• Patricia LeMarechal joins as a partner from NAI Global and previously King Sturge, with responsibility for international business development.
• Seema Samios becomes a partner specialising in leasehold reform. She was previously at W.A. Ellis.
• James Knott is the new business rates development director, previously at Altus Edwin Hill.
Simon Rees, managing partner of Gerald Eve LLP, said: “These new arrivals underline the firm’s ambitions and represent a significant strengthening of our already excellent teams. The fact that we have recruited seven people at partner level demonstrates our confidence and belief in the business and our continued commitment to recruit the best talent and offer the very best service and advice.”
All new joiners can be reached via email ([email protected]) or at Gerald Eve’s West End office:
72 Welbeck Street, London, W1G 0AY Tel: +44 (0)20 7493 3338