I am an Associate in our Capital Markets team specialising in Alternative sectors. I advise on the acquisition, disposal and development funding of operational real estate and long income investments across the UK.
I have been at Gerald Eve my entire professional career, having started as a placement year student, subsequently returning on the graduate scheme in September 2016 and qualifying as a Member of the RICS in 2018.
My expertise includes single asset and portfolio transactions of standing investments, sale and leasebacks, ground rents and income strip structures.
I advise a broad range of clients across institutions, property companies and developers in the UK, including AEW, CBRE Investment Management, Newcore Capital Management, Knight Frank Investment Management, LaSalle Investment Management and Legal & General Investment Management.
MY RECENT PROJECTS
- Residential – Project Oak – I provided strategic asset management and disposal advice on a 192-unit social housing investment portfolio, for £43m, on behalf of a private charity client. The portfolio was leased to registered social housing provider, Mears Group, for an unexpired lease term of 15 years, and further secured by a nominations agreement with Ealing Council for a remaining 55 years.
- Built to Rent – Hove Gardens, Hove – I advised on the forward funding investment acquisition of a 216-unit BTR development, including 20,000 sq ft commercial space, for £76.5m, on behalf of a UK Pension Fund.
- Healthcare – Care UK Care Home, Market Harborough – I supported the disposal of a care home forward funding, for £16m, on behalf of a UK developer. The 75-bedroom care home was pre-let to Care UK on a new 30-year lease with the benefit of annual RPI-linked rent reviews.
- Education – London Road, Isleworth – I advised on the off-market investment acquisition of a SEN school investment, for £5.75m, on behalf of a UK Institution. The building was pre-let on a new 20-year lease to a leading SEN school operator.
- Hotel – Premier Inn Hotel, Hammersmith – I provided advice on the £50m, off-market, forward funding acquisition of a 189-bedroom hotel investment on behalf of a UK Pension Fund. The hotel was pre-let to Premier Inn on a new 25-year lease, with CPI-linked rent reviews.