I am a Partner in our Agency department and co-head of the Birmingham office at Gerald Eve. Predominantly I specialise in the industrial & logistics and office markets and provide a wide range of agency, development, and strategic land advice for developers, investors, occupiers, and public sector clients across the Midlands region.
I have over 20 years’ experience in the Midlands property market and I am also an RICS Registered Valuer.
I provide advice regarding acquisition and disposal of industrial and office property, site assembly, appraisal, development and master-planning and work closely with the Capital Markets team, providing market advice and intelligence as well as due diligence. I also work closely with the Planning & Development team, providing strategic advice.
I sit on the National Committee for the Industrial Agents Society (IAS) and have previously served as the Chair for the West Midlands IAS branch.
I work with a variety of clients across developer, investor and occupier sectors including St Modwen, IM Properties, Trebor Developments, Chancerygate, Schroders, Aviva, Sainsburys, ATS Euromaster and Peugeot.
MY RECENT PROJECTS
- Argos NDC, Stafford – Leasehold disposal for Sainsburys of 475,000 sq ft distribution warehouse to The Range.
- EMDC 525, Castle Donington – Forward funding and leasehold disposal for AEW/Panattoni of 525,000 sq ft distribution warehouse to Buy it Direct.
- Delta Park, Peterborough – Freehold disposal for Trebor Developments of a new 625,000 sq ft manufacturing facility to Crown Packaging.
- Revolution Park, Wolverhampton – Agency and development advice on 20-acre brownfield site for Schroders/Trebor Developments, securing a pre-let to DPD for a bespoke new 60,000 sq ft bespoke parcel hub.
- Power Park, Wolverhampton – Strategic advice on the acquisition of 143,000 sq ft manufacturing facility for Ibstock.
- Blue Ribbon Park, Coventry – Development funding and leasehold disposal of new 75,000 sq ft multilet business park for Daily Mail Pension Fund.
- Aqueous II, Birmingham – Relocation of HQ offices to 14,000 sq ft grade A office in Birmingham for ATS Euromaster
- Station Street, Burton-on-Trent – Relocation of HQ offices to 40,000 sq ft grade A fully redeveloped period office building, including CAT A and CAT B works for Inspired Gaming.