I have over 29 years’ experience of advising landlords and occupiers in Central London and Sydney.
My primary focus is on the West End and Midtown areas, which include the knowledge cluster of King’s Cross, Euston and Bloomsbury, specialising on occupier clients in a variety of sectors, private equity, retailers, research companies, educational and media clients.
Using my experience, I deliver up structured and achievable property strategies for CEOs, CFOs, MDs and other key decision makers.
Working with clients to identify their operational, human resources and financial requirements has enabled selection of the most effective workspaces for their business needs. This involves creating exit strategies from current offices and defining relocation timescales.
MY RECENT PROJECTS
- Charterhouse Capital Partners – search of the City and West End office markets to identify new 30,000 sq ft offices for this leading private equity company. Securing the top floor offices at Belgrave House, Buckingham Palace Road, Victoria and subsequently subletting 8,000 sq ft and about to market an additional 6,000 sq ft.
- University College London – acquiring 40,000 sq ft for several faculties at 40 Bernard Street, Bloomsbury. I have several other on-going projects for their office, teaching and lab space requirements.
- Institute of Cancer Research – Lease renegotiation in respect of their Chelsea HQ building
- Kadans Science Partner – providing strategic marketing and letting advice for this newly purchased life sciences scheme in Kings Cross that will provide 114,000 sq ft of laboratory space.
- Perry Ellis International – ongoing stay / go negotiations in respect of their West End offices for this leading fashion brand.