• Well-presented industrial premises with offices and secure off-street parking
• Internally provides well-presented open-plan workshop accommodation with mezzanine storage
• Benefits from recently installed modern insulated panel roof
• LED lighting units provided together with gas blower heater
• WC facilities provided together with kitchen tea prep
The subjects are located within the Maryhill area of Glasgow, on the fringe of Glasgow’s West End, 2 miles north-west of the city centre.
More specifically the subject property is located in Leyden Gardens just off B808 Bilsland Drive that connects with Maryhill Road as well as Queen Margaret Drive for access to the West End.
Convenient M8 motorway access is provided approximately 2 miles south. Excellent access to public transport links are provided with regular bus services operating on Maryhill Road whilst Hillhead Underground Station is a 15 – 20 minute walk away south.