• 2 x modern light industrial / warehouse units of steel portal frame construction
• Units can be let separately or combined to satisfy larger requirements
• Benefits from modern insulated panel roofs with translucent light panels allowing for excellent levels of natural daylight
• Office / personnel entrance to the front with loading access to the rear via secure shared yard
• Internally both units provide well-presented open plan warehouse accommodation complete with WC’s and kitchen tea preps
• Unit 1C benefits from well-presented 1st floor office space
• Eaves height; 5.5M
Langlands Square is located within the Kelvin South Industrial Estate of East Kilbride just 1 mile south of the town centre and approximately 12 miles south of Glasgow city centre.
The subjects benefit from convenient access to the Southern Orbital road that connects with the M77 travelling west as well as the A725 a short distance to the north that connects with M74 via the Raith Interchange together with the M8 and M80 beyond.