The property comprises an attractive Grade B Listed blonde sandstone townhouse offices on the upper floor. The subjects are situated on the 1st floor providing;
• Attractive bright open-plan office space with generous floor to ceiling height and full height windows looking on to Bath Street
• Large mezzanine office / break out space found in front section
• Large meeting room / board room together with private office located to the rear of first floor
• Male & Female WC’s and kitchen tea preps provided on both levels
• Specification includes perimeter trunking with data and power points, modern ceiling mounted lighting units, carpets to be replaced and accommodation to be fully redecorated
• 1 x secure car parking space accessed from Bath Lane
A prominent mid-terraced townhouse located on the south side of Bath Street just west of its junction with Pitt Street. Within close proximity to Cowcaddens subway station and all Glasgow train stations.
Easily accessible from the M8 Motorway via Junctions 17, 18 and 19.
Numerous multi-storey car parks within walking distance including Q Park on Bath Street which is a 5 minute walk east