A mid-terraced showroom/workshop premises forming part of a larger multi-let commercial block within Greenock’s west end.
- well presented showroom and workshop space benefitting from rear vehicle access allowing for easy loading/unloading.
- excellent owner-occupier opportunity/investment opportunity for carve-up and let of areas separately.
- clear internal eaves height of 4.52m.
- 2 x interconnecting workshop bays to the rear
- scope for 100% rates relief under Small Business Bonus Scheme
The subject property is located in the West End of Greenock approximately half a mile west of the town centre.
The A770 is the main arterial route between Greenock and Gourock and connects to the A8 to the east that in turn connects with the M8 motorway providing access to Glasgow City Centre.
Convenient access to public transport links are provided with numerous bus services operating on Brougham Street whilst Greenock West Railway Station is located within walking distance to the south.
- 378 - 378 Sq M
- 4 - 4 Sq Ft
Offers over £160,000 are invited for our clients heritable interest in the subjects with benefit of vacant possession.