280 High Holborn is a highly specified modern office building that was developed by Hines in 2011. The available 2nd floor is delivered in Category A condition and benefits from excellent natural light from the floor to ceiling windows and great views over High Holborn.
- VRF air conditioning
- Raised floor (150mm)
- Metal tile suspended ceiling
- New LED lighting
- Excellent natural light with floor to ceiling glazing
- 2.75m floor to ceiling height
- 3 x 13 person passenger lifts & 1 x goods lift
- 8 0 x bicycle spaces and 40 x lockers
- 8 x shower facilities with towel service
- BREEAM ‘Excellent’
- EPC Rating: ‘B’.
The Property is located on the south side of High Holborn. It is conveniently located within a short walk of both Holborn Underground station (Central & Piccadilly) and Chancery Lane Underground station (Central). The property offers a prime location in Midtown that is well served by excellent transport connectivity and superb local amenities including international hotels, restaurants, bars and retail.