An opportunity to be part of one of London’s most iconic landmark buildings in the heart of the City.
30 St Mary Axe is an innovative and iconic landmark building located in the heart of the City of London, the world’s leading financial and professional services district. Five floors are currently available to lease in one of the Capital’s most recognisable landmarks ranging from 6,241 sq ft to 74,996 sq ft. All floors have recently been refurbished and benefit from unrivalled 360° views over the City and beyond. Floors 10 and 11 are interconnected with a feature staircase, with further opportunity to vertically connect throughout the available floors.
The floors benefit from the following:
- Four pipe fan coil air conditioning
- Metal tile suspended ceilings with recessed lighting
- Fully accessible raised floors – 150mm void
- 2.75m finished floor to ceiling height
- Male, female and dedicated disabled persons’ WCs on each floor
- 16 high-speed 21-person passenger lifts
- Dual power supply
- Stand-by generation (subject to infrastructure upgrades and will be allocated on a load availability basis)
The Gherkin is situated in the very heart of the City of London that has helped define London’s skyline and offers unrivalled 360 degree views.
The building is within easy walking distance of Liverpool Street mainline and underground station, Fenchurch Street mainline station and Bank and Monument underground stations.