An opportunity to be part of one of London’s most iconic landmark buildings in the heart of the City.
30 St Mary Axe is an innovative and iconic landmark building located in the heart of the City of London, the world’s leading financial and professional services district. Two floors are currently available to lease in one of the Capital’s most recognisable landmarks ranging from c.7,000 sq ft to 36,666 sq ft. Level 10 has been refurbished and level 14 has the benefit of existing fit-out, both benefiting from unrivalled 360° views over the City and beyond.
The floors benefit from the following:
- Four pipe fan coil air conditioning
- Metal tile suspended ceilings with recessed lighting
- Fully accessible raised floors – 150mm void
- 2.75m finished floor to ceiling height
- Male, female and dedicated disabled person’s WCs on each floor
- Newly refurbished ground floor reception
- 16 high-speed 21-person passenger lifts
- Dual power supply
- Stand-by generation (subject to infrastructure upgrades and will be allocated on a load availability basis)
The Gherkin is situated in the very heart of the City of London that has helped define London’s skyline and offers unrivalled 360 degree views.
The building is within easy walking distance of Liverpool Street mainline and underground station, Fenchurch Street mainline station and Bank and Monument underground stations.