• Prominent location on High Street, Kirkcaldy
• Offers over £125,000 exclusive of VAT
• Benefits from two frontages, one on Esplanade and the High Street
• Extends to 265.83 Sq M (2,861 Sq Ft)
• Great passing and local trade
• Redevelopment opportunity, subject to gaining the necessary planning permissions
• Property benefits from full rates relief
Kirkcaldy benefits from an excellent communications system having a mainline railway station with regular services to Edinburgh and the rest of Fife on the Fife circular route. The town is also situated adjacent to the East Fife Regional Road (A92) which provides readily available road links to the motorway network of Central Scotland and beyond.
The subjects are situated on the south side of the High Street in Kirkcaldy. The Esplanade and the High Street are the main thoroughfares and shopping thoroughfares through Kirkcaldy. The subjects are situated within the catchment of Port Braw in a highly populated residential and mixed commercial area.