The subjects comprise mid-terraced double fronted retail premises arranged over ground floor and basement.
- benefits from Class 1 and 2 consent
- may be suitable for alternative uses (subject to planning)
- internally provides a mixture of cellular and open plan accommodation
- on-street parking provided immediately to the front of the subjects
- eligible for 100% rates relief under Small Business Bonus Scheme.
The subjects are located on the east side of Victoria Road between its junction with Bowman and Calder Street within the Govanhill area of Glasgow approximately 1.5 miles south of the city centre.
Excellent links to public transport are provided with Queens Park Railway Station just a 5 minute walk south whilst numerous bus links operate on Victoria Road itself.