• Prominent Class 1 & 2 premises available for immediate occupation
• Located in Stenhousemuir town centre by entrance to 40,000 sq ft Asda Superstore development
• Internally provides a mixture of open-plan and cellular accommodation with the ability to be made open-plan
• 12 x private / dedicated car parking spaces provided
• Well suited for dental / medical practice, office use, funeral directors
• May be suitable for alternative uses including restaurant, nursery, gym (subject to planning)
• Eligible for 25% rates relief under the Small Business Bonus Scheme
The subjects are located in the town of Stenhousemuir within the Falkirk local authority. The town is located approximately 2.5 miles south of Falkirk, approximately ten miles south of Stirling, and 23 miles south-west of Glasgow via the M80.
More specifically the subject property is situated on the south side of Main Street within the heart of Stenhousemuir town centre.
Excellent access to transport links are provided with numerous bus services operating on Hallam Road and Larbert Railway Station is a 12-minute walk to the west.