Modern warehouse accommodation forming part of a larger owner-occupied building. Access to the subjects is found to the rear of the building off a large car park that has the ability to be fenced off to create a secure yard if required.
- Eaves height of 7.40m rising to 8.82m
- Two level access electrically operated drive-in shutters
- Benefits from electrically operated 12 bay racking system
- Staff/customer parking provided with scope to create a secure yard
- Roof and walls clad with modern insulated panels
- Male and female/ambulant WC facilities.
Hamilton International Technology Park lies approximately 12 miles south-east of Glasgow City Centre and 3 miles east of East Kilbride. Also benefits from excellent access to the Scottish Motorway Network sitting immediately adjacent to the A725 East Kilbride Expressway.
On-site amenities are provided within the Technology Park including a children’s nursery, dentist, convenience store and café.