Available from January 2018
• A traditional double bay office building
• Combination of open plan and cellular offices at ground floor
• The basement provides an additional two offices
• Secure Coded Entry System
• Kitchen facility & 2 WC’s within the demise
• Double glazed UPVC windows
• Perimeter trunking
• Gas central heating
• Wall mounted radiators
• Carpeted solid floors
• 4 car parking spaces
Refurbishment of the demise has been undertaken and is available for occupation.
The property is located on the southern side of Coventry City Centre on Queen Victoria Road. This location provides easy access to Junction 6 of the City Centre ring road and the wider Coventry area initially via Greyfriars and Warwick Road.
Within a short walk is Coventry train station and the Friargate redevelopment.
|Property Size||208 Sq Ft - Sq Ft|
|Property Size||866 Sq Ft - Sq Ft|
We understand the premises are authorised for use as B1 offices. Any interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries with the Council.
The property is available on a minimum 3 year lease.