The property comprises;
• Fitted office including; suspended ceiling (2.7m floor to ceiling height) with recessed lighting, air conditioning (4 pipe fan coil system), carpeted raised access floor with built in floor boxes and a server room in situ.
• Combination of open plan and glass partitioned meeting rooms
• Additional client meeting room with sub-dividable wall
• Separate fitted kitchen
• Secure entry system
• Managed reception with 24/7 security
• 1 car parking space in secure basement (£2,500 pa)
• Shower and locker facilities in basement
• Two 13 person passenger lifts (additional goods lift in rear of building)
• Male & female toilets
The property is situated prominently on the corner of Newhall Street and Cornwall Street in the heart of Birmingham’s business district. The property is within walking distance of Birmingham New Street and Snow Hill train stations.
35 Newhall Street has a double height feature reception, five storeys of offices with a secure basement.
We understand the premises are authorised for use as B1 offices.
The property is available on a leasehold basis via a sub-lease expiring 31 July 2020. Rent of £61,433 p.a. (excl. VAT)