A modern standalone industrial unit of steel portal frame construction with secure yard/parking to the front.
- modern pitched roof clad with insulated profile sheeting incorporating light panels
- clear internal eaves height of 5.34m
- racking that can be left in/removed
- mezzanine storage space
- 1 x full height vehicle access door
- 2 x suspended gas blowers
- well presented office accommodation over ground and first floor
- wc facilities on both floors
- kitchen tea-prep facility
- 3 x phase power
The subjects are located on Marlow Street within the popular and established Kinning Park Industrial Estate approximately 1.5 miles south-west of Glasgow City Centre.
The subjects benefit from excellent access to the Scottish Motorway Network, the M8 is accessible via Seaward Street providing access to Glasgow City Centre (North). The M77 is accessible via Junction 22 and the M74 via junction 1.
Shields Road Underground Station is a four minute walk east providing direct access to the city centre. Numerous bus services also operate within the vicinity.