- Freehold residential development opportunity in the picturesque village of Tollesbury
- Full planning permission granted for 10 private houses
- Total permitted residential GIA of 10,678 sq ft (992 sqm)
- Total site area extends to 0.97 acres (0.39 ha)
- Site is offered with full vacant possession
- Offers sought for the freehold interest on an unconditional basis.
The exterior of the property can be inspected from the public highway. Internal viewings of the property are by appointment only through the Vendor’s sole agent Gerald Eve LLP.
The picturesque coastal village of Tollesbury is situated at the mouth of the River Blackwater, on the Essex coast.
The village boasts a wide range of amenities including two churches, a post office and doctor’s surgery. Tollesbury Marina provides yachting facilities as well as a covered swimming pool, tennis courts and a restaurant. Tollesbury Primary School is also located within a 3 minute walk of the site, rated ‘good’ by Ofsted.
In addition, the village’s location, next to Blackwater Nature Reserve, Old Hall marshes and estuary makes it a popular walking and sailing destination.
For further information please contact:
Tel. +44 (0)20 7333 6387