64 North Row is a modern office building offering a prestigious Mayfair address. The available floors are undergoing refurbishment to a high CAT A specification. The floors will benefit from excellent natural light and a newly remodelled contemporary reception.
- Floors to be delivered in newly refurbished CAT A condition
- 4-pipe fan coil air conditioning
- New contemporary suspended ceilings
- New LED lighting
- Full access metal tile raised floor
- Demised male & female WCs
- 3 x 16 person passenger lifts, 1 x goods lifts
- Newly remodelled contemporary reception
- 24-hour security
- New bicycle storage & shower facilities to be installed.
64 North Row occupies a highly prominent position in the north west corner of Mayfair overlooking Oxford Street. The property is conveniently positioned between Bond Street and Marble Arch Underground stations (Central & Jubilee lines). The surrounding streets of both Mayfair and Marylebone offer superb local amenities with high quality restaurants, coffee shops, bars, international hotels and prime retail. Furthermore, Virgin Active Health Club are situated within the building.