• end terraced convenience store with off-licence located within the affluent suburb of Giffnock of Glasgow’s south side
• located on busy arterial route with high volumes of passing traffic
• potential for alternative uses (subject to planning)
• free on-street parking provided to the front of the subjects
• eligible for 100% rates relief under the Small Business Bonus Scheme
• no VAT on rent
The subjects are located within the affluent commuter suburb of Giffnock approximately 4 miles south of Glasgow city centre.
More specifically the subject property is located on the south side of Braidholm Road immediately at its junction with Whitton Drive next to Nuffield Health & Fitness Club.
Braidholm is a main arterial route that connects Newlands travelling north and Fenwick Road (A77) approximately 0.5 miles.