- Prominent two-storey detached former convent
- Situated in an affluent residential area close-by to a range of independent shops, supermarkets and restaurants in Acton
- Suitable for conversion or redevelopment to residential, subject to planning permission
- Extensive garden offering significant development potential, subject to planning permission
- Approximate gross internal floor area of 422 sq m (4,547 sq ft) on a site of 0.25 acre.
- Offered freehold with vacant possession
The property is located on Rosemont Road in Acton within the London Borough of Ealing. It is situated close to its junction with Steyne Road and approximately 300 metres north west of Springfield Gardens.
The area is characterised by residential dwellings and tree lined streets and is well located close-by to the local amenities of Acton.
Transport connections are excellent with Acton Central (Overground), Acton Mainline (TFL Rail), West Acton (Central Line) and Ealing Common (District and Piccadilly Lines) all within a 1 mile radius. Road links are also good with the property being close to the A40 for access to the M40 and Central London and the A406 for access to the M4.