The property comprise a cross docked fully operational multi temperature distribution warehouse facility constructed in the mid 1990’s. It has two storey offices to the front of the building with additional staff messing and canteen areas to the front and to the rear of the site.
- A minimum eaves height of 7.5 metres in the ambient areas with 8.3m and 8.0m in the chilled and frozen areas respectively
- 13 dock level loading doors arranged in a cross dock formation
- 1 level access loading door with canopy over
- Operating temperature range for chilled store – 2 to 4 degrees
- Operating temperature range for cold store – minus 20 to minus 23 degrees
- 10% roof lights and warehouse lit throughout with halogen lights
- The premises are fully racked out
- Offices have raised floors and are air conditioned
- There are two secure 62m deep yards with palisade fencing around
- A vehicle fuelling area which include a bunder above ground 31,923 lite DERV tank.
The premises are located at the Eastern end of Alpha Way within Thorpe Business Park on the outskirts of Egham. Accessed from Junction 13 of the M25 is some 2.5 miles to north via Egham High Street and in turn off Vicarage Lane that leads to the Thorpe Bypass and Ten Acre Lane.