Block C at Bagel Factory West offers brand new work space in Hackney Wick, the creative heart of London’s newest business district.
The available unit comprises approximately 1,795 sq ft and forms part of the new development which is due to complete in Q3 2019, benefiting from the following:
- Floor to ceiling height ranging from 3.0 to 3.5 meters
- Exposed concrete finishes
- Contemporary suspended lighting
- Suspended air-conditioning units
- Onsite Gym facilities
- Access to communal courtyard
- Dedicated cycle storage & shower facilities
- BREEAM Very Good.
Hackney Wick is a vibrant community populated by many artists, designers, digital specialists and creative thinkers. It has cooperative work spaces (workshops and studios), bars and cafes along the canal and public artwork.
The Bagel Factory is well located via Hackney Wick station, connected to London Overground links. Only one stop from Stratford station or a 15 minute work, which is connected to the Central Line, Crossrail (Elizabeth Line) which connects the east and west. There are also a good variety of bus routes to Homerton and Stratford.