- attractive 5 storey over basement Grade B listed building within heart of Greenock town centre
- currently set up as offices but may be suitable for a range of alternative uses including gym, café,
restaurant, serviced offices, residential (subject to planning)
- consideration given to letting the property on a floor-by-floor basis
- mixture of cellular and open plan accommodation
- large Council car park located immediately opposite the subjects and on-street parking provided.
Greenock is situated approximately 20 miles west of Glasgow.
Convenient access is provided to the A8 that connects with M8 motorway to east providing access to Glasgow City Centre. Greenock Railway Station is a 5 minute walk away south-east that provides regular train services to and from Glasgow Central Station.
The subject property occupied a prominent corner position on the north sites of Cathcart Square within the heart of Greenock town centre.