Location: Sutton Coldfield
Nr. Sutton Coldfield,
Area:354.9 Sq M
T: +44 (0)121 616 4833
E: [email protected]
The property comprises the following specification;
• Steel portal frame warehouse with brick elevations
• 4 ground level loading doors
• High bay lighting
• 3 suspended hot air blow heaters
• 4.1m eaves height
• Ground and first floor offices with separate reception
• 2 WC’s
• Existing CCTV system available for use
• Securely fenced, serviced and concreted 0.71 acre site
• Low site density of 12.4%
Refurbishment is due to be undertaken.
The property is located in Lea Marston, near Sutton Coldfield, accessed from Coton Road. There are direct links to the Kingsbury Road, linking to Dunton Island/Junction 9 of the M42 and T1 of the M6 Toll motorways.
- 3,820 - 3,820 Sq Ft
We understand the premises are authorised for their current use as warehousing and a transport yard. Any interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries with the Council.
The property is available on a leasehold basis from June 2018.