Area:2,413.0 Sq M
T: +44 (0)20 7333 6260
E: [email protected]
T: +44 (0)20 3486 3475
E: [email protected]
- Prime town centre Bracknell office with the potential to create up to 84 residential units, located adjacent to the new £240m Lexicon development.
- Permitted Development Rights have been granted for the conversion of the existing offices to provide up to 68 residential (class C3) units
- A planning application has been submitted to increase massing and create up to 84 units.
- Bracknell town centre is undergoing a substantial regeneration programme, including 580,000 sq ft of new amenity offerings that opened in September 2017.
- The property is held freehold and has a site area of 0.4 acres (0.162 ha).
- Existing modern office accommodation totalling 25,970 sq ft (NIA) with a total of 97 car parking spaces, of which 93 are secure, providing a car parking ratio of 1:268 sq ft.
- The property is fully let to AWG Business Centres Ltd at a passing rent of £723,156 per annum.
- The tenant has activated the break clause within the lease and will be vacating on 31st March 2018.
- Offers are invited for the freehold interest on an unconditional or conditional basis (subject to planning).
Bracknell is an established and prosperous town located in the Royal County of Berkshire, within the administrative boundary of Bracknell Forest Council. Bracknell is located approximately 29 miles west of central London, 7 miles south west of Windsor and 10 miles east of Reading. The property is located within 6 miles from Junction 3 of the M3 and Junction 4 of the M4.
The property is situated in a prominent position fronting onto the north eastern side of the Ring which serves as the inner ring road around the town centre. The property is approximately 8 minutes’ walk from Bracknell train station and lies within the town centre adjacent to the Lexicon, which comprises 580,000 sq ft of retail and leisure space. The Lexicon is at the heart of the regeneration programme for Bracknell, providing a wide range of amenities and services. The property is 3 minutes’ walk from a number of shops and restaurants including Carluccio’s, Wagamama, Fenwick, Topshop and Marks & Spencer.
The property benefits from excellent transport links to London and the wider area.
The site is offered for sale freehold registered under title number BK370365.