- Former convent and ancillary premises on a site extending to 1.7 acres
- Additional opportunity to purchase adjacent land extending to 7.1 acres
- Approximately 15,500 sq ft of existing accommodation
- Affluent residential location within close proximity of future Crossrail station
- Development potential for residential, retirement, care and other uses, subject to necessary permissions.
The convent and ancillary premises are located in an affluent, south Buckinghamshire, location and are set in immediate grounds extending to 1.7 acres (edged in red) but adjoining land of approximately 7.1 acres (edged in blue) may also be available. The convent site has potential for redevelopment for residential, retirement, care and other uses, subject to necessary permissions. Although currently comprising grazing land in the Green Belt, the adjacent land may have longer term development potential as part of any northern extension proposed for Slough.
St Paul Convent is located in Middle Green, approximately 2½ miles east of Slough. It is an affluent hamlet in south Buckinghamshire. Nearby towns include Eton and Windsor 4 miles south west and Gerrards Cross 5 miles north.
The area is popular with commuters due to its proximity to London and excellent transport connections. Langley Station is situated approximately 0.7 mile to the south east which provides regular Great Western Railway Services to London Paddington with journey times of approximately 30 minutes. Langley Station is on the Crossrail route which will further improve links to central London with direct trains to Bond Street, Liverpool Street and Canary Wharf.
The site occupies an exceptional location, with a private setting, in a desirable part of Buckinghamshire whilst still benefitting from close proximity to the M4 and M25 motorways. Heathrow Airport lies approximately 12 miles to the east.