- Freehold site in the historic, well-connected town of Hertford
- Site allocation within the East Herts District Plan for ‘around 50 homes’
- Easy walking distance to Hertford East Station (50 minutes from London Liverpool Street)
- Total site area extends to 11.6 acres (4.7 ha)
- The site is offered with full vacant possession
- Offers sought for the freehold interest on an unconditional or subject to planning basis.
The site is located in Hertford, a popular Hertfordshire commuter and notable county town.
The town centre is predominantly comprised of historic buildings, providing a range of amenities, entertainment venues and a large number of independent shops creating a sought after place to live. This is enhanced by the picturesque Hertford Castle and the River Lea running through the town.
A new mixed use development including a new shopping street, homes, hotel, a public square and a new bus station at Bircherley Green was granted planning permission in October 2017, which will further enhance the centre of Hertford.