• Small, medium and large sized modern industrial units within a quality landscaped environment.
• The units comprise a steel portal frame design with internal blockwork walls and smooth surface external silver cladding.
• The roofs are pitched with double skin cladding and foam insulation incorporating translucent panels.
• Personnel doors / customer entrances are found on the front elevations with loading access on rear elevations.
• Flooring is constructed of level concrete laid in sections providing a loading capacity of 20km/m
• Eaves height range 4 – 6 metres
East Kilbride is widely recognised as the most successful new town in Scotland, located approximately 12 miles south east of Glasgow.
The A725 provides access to Junction 5 of the M74 motorway and M8 motorway thereafter. Langlands Place is situated within the successful Kelvin South Business Park and is close to several large scale distribution facilities including Sainsbury’s Regional Distribution Centre.
Access from East Kilbride town centre is via the A726 approximately 2 miles south east, taking a right turn at Greenhills Road, then left at Langlands Drive.