Gerald Eve are delighted to confirm the availability of the part level 33, 30 St Mary Axe totalling approximately 4,797 sq ft.
The premises is fitted out to a high quality and benefits from the following:
- Fantastic panoramic views over looking Tower Bridge and Canary Wharf
- 1 large boardroom
- 2 meeting / private offices
- large breakout area
- Dedicated entrance off the lift lobby
- Four pipe fan coil air conditioning
- Metal tile suspended ceiling with recessed lighting
- Dual power supply.
The Gherkin is situated in the very heart of the City of London that has helped define London’s skyline and offers unrivalled 360 degree views.
The building is within easy walking distance of Liverpool Street mainline and underground station, Fenchurch Street mainline station and Bank and Monument underground stations.