Station House is a prominent Grade B listed blonde sandstone building arrange over 6 floors. A passenger staircase from street level takes you to a well-presented first floor reception area where a lift and passenger staircase provides access to the upper floors. The available accommodation is finished to an excellent standard providing;
- Open-plan office/studio accommodation
- Suspended ceilings with integrated modern lighting units
- Mixture of raised access floors and perimeter trunking
- Some benefit from existing fit-out; private offices and meeting room(s)
- Shared male, female toilets and kitchen tea preps located on each floor
- Secure door entry system.
- Located within the heart of Glasgow City Centre on the west side of St Enoch Square just south of the city’s main shopping thoroughfares of Buchanan Street and Argyle Street and immediately opposite the St Enoch Shopping Centre.
- Benefits from excellent access to public transport links; St Enoch Underground Station is located opposite the subjects whilst Queen Street and Glasgow Central Railway Stations are located a short walk away east and west.
- Secure off-street parking is provided in a number of nearby multi-storey car parks on Jamaica Street, Howard Street and at the St Enoch Centre where annual permits are available.