Student accommodation and adjoining residential mews offered freehold with vacant possession in a highly sought-after location.
- Attractive Victorian student accommodation and adjoining mews
- Prime location close to Gloucester Road and South Kensington Underground stations
- Situated opposite the Natural History Museum and just south of Imperial College London
- More House has 79 bed spaces in its existing configuration with the potential for 94+ rooms
- Original attached Mews formerly used as residential by the owners with the potential for separation and residential redevelopment, subject to usual consents
- Suitable for a host of other uses, including residential, institutional, hotel, apart-hotel or mixed use, subject to planning
- Approximate gross internal floor area of 3,560.21 sq m (38,324 sq ft) on a site of 0.25 acre
- Offered freehold with vacant possession.
More House is located on Cromwell Road, close to its junction with Queens Gate and opposite the Natural History Museum in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. It is also opposite the ‘Albertopolis’, a phase coined in the mid-19th century to describe the area centred around Exhibition Road, containing many internationally renowned educational and cultural sites including Imperial College London, the Natural History Museum, the Royal Albert Hall and many more.