Industrial storage and distribution accommodation offering the following:
– Modern warehouse accommodation
– Shared yard and dedicated parking
– Office and ancillary provisions within ground and mezzanine levels
– Minimum eaves height of 6m
– Electric shutter door
– Double leaf glazed pedestrian access
The premises are located on Weardale Lane within the north section of Queenslie Park, an established industrial park situated 5 miles east of Glasgow city centre, south of the M8. The Park enjoys superb access to Scotland’s motorway network via Junction 11 of the M8.
The scheme enjoys good public transport links with multiple bus routes operating nearby and a railway station within 10 minutes’ drive.
Queenslie Park boasts many nationally and internationally established tenants. Notable occupiers include Siemens, Soapworks and Lloyds.