Strategic portfolio of last mile distribution locations which benefit from ease of access to the main UK conurbations
- The portfolio comprises four assets weighted equally by rental income between key industrial locations within the North West and West Midlands regions
- All properties are held Freehold
- Very secure income profile. 71% of the annual rent is let to covenants rated as ‘lower than average’ risk of business failure by D&B
- Total floor area of 199,906 sq ft
- Marketing rent of £1,218,587 which reflects an average rent of £6.10 psf
- Strong reversionary potential with an estimated rental value of £1,290,574 reflecting £6.46 psf
- AWULT of 4.0 years to break options and 5.3 years to lease expiry
- Immediate asset management opportunities available to drive the income profile. All the assets have upcoming lease events within 3.5 years
We are instructed to seek offers in excess of £19,030,000 (Nineteen million and thirty thousand pounds) subject to contract and exclusive of VAT.
A purchase at this level reflects a net initial yield of 6.00%, a potential reversionary yield of 6.35% (based on ERV) and a capital value of £95 psf, assuming purchaser’s costs of 6.75%.
UNITS 202 & 204 STONEBRIDGE CROSS DROITWICH SPA, WR9 0LW
VALLEY POINT | VALLEY PARK RUGBY, CV21 1TN
1 KINGSLAND GRANGE WOOLSTON WARRINGTON, WA1 4SR
MILNER STREET | WARRINGTON, WA5 1AD