The property benefits from the following:
- Modern detached single storey industrial unit of portal frame construction
- Profile metal clad elevations
- Cross loading with 14 dock doors (10 of which are double width) and platform to the northern elevation and 4 level access loading doors to the southern elevation
- Extensive canopies to both northern and southern loading elevations
- Concrete floor throughout the warehouse
- Large concrete surfaced yard with vehicle wash and over ground diesel pumps
- Eaves height of 10m to underside of haunch in the warehouse
- Warehouse lit by way of fluorescent lighting with gas fired warm air blowers
- 360 degree circulation and security gatehouse
- Two storey offices to the front
- 170 marked staff car parking spaces in separate dedicated car park
- Low site coverage of 26%
- Expansion land to extend the unit by circa 50,000 sq ft.
The property is in an established commercial location some 2 miles from Junction 23 of the M6 which is accessed via the East Lancashire Road (A580) which is a dual carriageway road between Liverpool and Manchester. Consequently the facility benefits from excellent communications with the regional motorway network.