- Attractively designed hostel, convent and chapel buildings in scenic landscaped gardens
- Good residential location close to Southfields Underground Station
- Situated approximately 330m from the independent shops, cafés, and restaurants in the centre of Southfields
- 64 bed spaces in its existing configuration, arranged over three storeys plus extensive communal facilities
- Suitable for a range of uses including student accommodation, hostel, hotel, apart-hotel, education, training, supported living, co-living or redevelopment for residential, care, assisted living or retirement, subject to necessary planning permissions
- Approximate gross internal floor area of 2,311 sq m(24,875 sq ft) on a site of 1 acre
- Scope to increase scale of development, subject to planning permission
- Offered freehold with vacant possession.
Struan House is located in Southfields in the London Borough of Wandsworth. It is situated on Augustus Road, close to its junction with Wimbledon Park Road and a short distance from the Underground Station, shops and cafés at the centre of Southfields.
The area is characterised by residential dwellings and tree lined streets. The popular green, open spaces of Wimbledon Common and Wimbledon Park are within walking distance of the property and offer a variety of sporting facilities.
The surrounding area provides a variety of different uses including residential, education, and commercial.
Transport connections are excellent with Southfield Underground Station approximately 0.2 mile west of the property. Busses pass along Augustus Road connecting to wider London. Access onto the A3 is approximately 0.6 mile to the north.