An exclusive opportunity to purchase or lease a brand new office building in Hackney Wick.
- Contemporary self contained building designed by Hawkins Brown.
- 12,285 sq ft (NIA) of high quality workspace.
- Offered for sale in a Category A condition – practical completion Q3 2019.
- Part of the Bagel Factory development with on site gym, concierge and landscaped courtyards.
- Situated in the creative heart of London’s newest business district.
- Fantastic location two minutes walk from the new Hackney Wick overground station.
- Close to both Victoria and Queen Elizabeth parks and the Hertford Union Canal.
Unconditional offers in excess of £5.95 million, for a 999 long leasehold interest in Cat A condition, subject to contract.
- This reflects an attractive capital value of £484 per sq ft.
- Alternatively the property is available on a flexible lease with quoting rents from £35 per sq ft.
Hackney Wick is a vibrant community populated by many artists, designers, digital specialists and creative thinkers. It has cooperative work spaces (workshops and studios), bars and cafes along the canal and public artwork.
The Bagel Factory is well located via Hackney Wick station, connected to London Overground links. Only one stop from Stratford station or a 15 minute work, which is connected to the Central Line, Crossrail (Elizabeth Line) which connects the east and west. There are also a good variety of bus routes to Homerton and Stratford.