- 39-43 Lincoln’s Inn Fields is located on the southern side of the square and is the long-established home to The Royal College of Surgeons of England (RCS England)
- The building is being reimagined by way of a comprehensive redevelopment to provide modern best in class facilities and scheduled to complete in March 2021
- The RCS England will relocate back into the building when it opens in May 2021. The second floor will be available from July 2021
- The available accommodation comprises the second floor of c 8,330 sq ft (773.9 sq m) and benefits from dual planning use for both offices (Class E) and institutional (Class F) use
- The opportunity presents to take a single floor of modern Grade A accommodation within an iconic institutional headquarters development.
Lincoln’s Inn Fields is the largest public square in London, originally laid out in the 1630s, having been hand drawn by Inigo Jones.
Lincoln’s Inn Fields has a strong association to historic institutions, education, law and professional services, aided by its proximity to the Royal Courts of Justice and Central Criminal Court.
Notable neighbouring occupiers include the London School of Economics, independent law firm Farrer & Co, global communications consultancy Brunswick Group, as well as the museum of famous architect Sir John Soane.
The Square lies at the heart of London’s Midtown, providing excellent transport connections to both the West End and City.
The area is surrounded by a vast array of high-quality local amenities, to include independent eateries, coffee shops, hotels, gyms and cultural attractions.