The property comprises a prominent semi-detached two-storey former citadel, built in 1907, which has been extended over the years. The property consists of a double-height worship hall with ancillary facilities including a kitchen, an office, WC’s and a secondary hall. To the front of the main hall there is a mezzanine floor with an auditorium and ancillary storage area. The property is of typical solid brickwork construction under a pitched slated roof behind an ornate parapet with timber framed single glazed casement windows throughout. The extension to the rear of the building has a pitched slated roof with double glazed Velux windows.
The property is served by mains water, gas, electricity and drainage.
The property is conveniently located in Ware on Baldock street within East Hertfordshire District Council. Public transport connections are good with the property being within 0.5 mile of Ware Railway Station, which is served by the Greater Anglia railway line, providing direct services into Central London. Road links are good with the A10 circumventing Ware to the east and the M25 motorway being closely located 8.6 miles to the south.
The former hall is situated on the main commercial street in Ware towards the western end of the retail pitch close by to shops, restaurants and other local amenities.