The property comprises a prominent detached two-storey former citadel, built in 1890, which has been substantially extended over the years. The premises consists of a double-height worship hall with a secondary hall to the rear and ancillary facilities. At lower ground floor level there is a small modern extension to the eastern side of the building comprising of a meeting room, kitchen & WC’s. Within the main hall at ground floor level there is an additional office, WC’s and a large storage area under the stage. To the front of the main hall there is a mezzanine floor with seating surrounding the stage with two storage rooms on either side. The property is constructed of typical solid brickwork construction under a shallow pitched tiled roof with predominantly single glazed windows throughout. The modern extension to the eastern end of the building has a flat roof and uPVC windows.
The property is served by mains water, gas, electricity and drainage.
The property is conveniently located in Redhill on Lower Bridge Road within Reigate and Banstead Borough Council. Public transport connections are good with the property being within 0.3 mile of Redhill Railway Station, which is serviced by the Thameslink, Southern and Great Western Railway lines. Road links are good with the M23 being located 6 miles north east of the property and the M25, within 3 miles to the north west. The subject premises are situated in a predominantly residential area within Redhill town centre close by to shops, restaurants and other amenities.