The unit benefits from the following features and specification:
- Modern detached single storey industrial unit of portal frame construction
- Profile metal clad elevations
- Asbestos sheet roof incorporating translucent roof lights
- Concrete floor throughout the warehouse
- Large concrete surfaced yard with 16 marked HGV trailer bays
- Eaves height of 6.64m to underside of haunch in the warehouse
- Warehouse served by 6 dock level (each 3.22m wide by 3.37m high) and 7 level access (each 4m wide by 5.10m high) loading doors
- Warehouse lit by way of fluorescent lighting
- Two storey offices to the front which have been extended by DHL
- 48 marked staff car parking spaces to front
- 35 metre yard depth
The property is located in the heart of The Grange Employment area which is a major industrial estate located approximately 4 miles east of Warrington Town centre on the edge of the Warrington conurbation.
The area has excellent communications being located adjacent to junction 21 of the M6 motorway which provides access to the M6/M62 intersection some 3 miles to the north and M6/M56 intersection some 4 miles to the south.
The Grange Employment Area is home to household names such as XPO Logistics, Bunzl, Amazon, Iceland, JTF, Fed Ex, Toyota Material Handling, Greencore and Speedy Hire to name a few.