The units are arranged in a terraced layout, generally of steel portal frame construction.
The available accommodation benefits from a recent internal refurbishment with typical specification including;
- 3 phase electricity supply
- Fluorescent strip lighting
- Gas blower heaters
- Vehicle access door
- Dedicated personnel door
- Toilet block
- Some units benefits from existing offices
- Minimum eaves height of 3.75m rising to 5.18m at apex
- Vehicle access door with minimum height of 3.15m.
Westfield Industrial Estate is a well established industrial and business location situated some 11 miles north-east of Glasgow and some 40 miles west of Edinburgh. The estate benefits from superb connectivity to the motorway network with immediate access to the M80 and M73, via the Westfield junction, which leads to the M8 and M74 linking Glasgow and Edinburgh to the north and south of the country.