London Floor Review Q4 2016
A floor-by-floor analysis of the London office market Q4 2016
Providing data and insight on take-up, availability and rents on a floor-by-floor basis, the London Floor Review is essential reading for those looking for an alternative perspective on the performance of the London office market.
Main findings this quarter:
- Strong end to 2016 as take-up rises 18% in Q4
- However, 2016 occupier demand down 12% on 2015
- Media & tech firms the most acquisitive occupier sector of the quarter
- Take-up in the East jumps 50% in Q4
- Volume of available space rises 5% across London, but rate remains low at 5.1%
- ‘Tenant space’ accounts for 20% of all available office space in London
- Net effective rents fall as incentives move out further
- 22% rise in space under offer as lease negotiations remain protracted.
- To find out more, please download the full report.