Prime Logistics Bulletin Q1 2018
Prime Logistics is an essential tool for any developer, investor or occupier interested in the market for logistics buildings over 50,000 sq ft in size across each of the UK’s 26 key distribution markets.
Key findings this quarter:
- Q1 take-up increases 20% to 11.5 million sq ft, 5% above the five year average
- Deals over 100,000 sq ft drive activity, as the average deal size reaches 189,000 sq ft
- Retailers, notably budget supermarkets, account for 43% of all activity in Q1
- Spec development starts surge 51% to 2.8 million sq ft
- Increased weight of capital and limited investment stock drives further prime yield compression.
- Inside the bulletin, we take a balanced look at each segment of the market and provide you with a brief snapshot of our view of quarterly activity.
To find out more, download our full report.