Prime Logistics Bulletin Q2 2017
The definitive guide to the UK’s distribution property market Q2 2017
The eighth edition of Gerald Eve’s award-winning Prime Logistics research report is now available for you to download
Prime Logistics is an essential tool for any developer, investor or occupier interested in the market for logistics buildings over 50,000 sq ft in size across each of the UK’s 26 key distribution markets.
Key findings this quarter:
Q2 take-up rises 5% to 11.3 million sq ft
- ‘Amazon effect’ pushes volumes over 5 year quarterly average
- Increase in demand for smaller buildings recorded during Q2
- Return of a handful of large secondhand buildings increases availability rate
- Prime rent rises recorded in 20 of 51 centres
- Q2 speculative development starts increase by 129%
- Intense investor interest drives further prime yield compression
- Pricing premium on ‘opportunities of scale’
To find out more, download our full report. Please do not hesitate to get in touch should you wish to talk about any of the topics covered.