Prime Logistics Bulletin Q2 2018
Prime Logistics is an essential tool for any developer, investor or occupier interested in the market for logistics buildings over 50,000 sq ft in size across each of the UK’s 26 key distribution markets.
Key findings this quarter:
- Strongest quarterly take-up in 18 months.
- Occupiers commit to increasingly large buildings.
- Supply falls again, but quality of available space improves.
- More speculative space got underway than purpose-built for third consecutive quarter.
- Retailer administrations return buildings to the market – but strong levels of occupier interest.
- Rate of prime rental growth slows in Q2.
- Further prime yield compression.
Inside the bulletin, we take a balanced look at each segment of the market and provide you with a brief snapshot of our view of quarterly activity.
To find out more, download our full report.