Prime Logistics Bulletin Q4 2017
The definitive guide to the UK’s distribution property market
Prime Logistics is an essential tool for any developer, investor or occupier interested in the market for logistics buildings over 50,000 sq ft in size across each of the UK’s 26 key distribution markets.
Key findings this quarter:
- Q4 take-up falls 13% to 9.7 million sq ft, 12% below the five year average
- Annually, 2017 take-up falls 16% on record-breaking 2016
- However, availability rate also falls marginally, to 6.3%
- Prime rents rise 2% during Q4 following step-change in certain markets
- Quarterly increase in the number of speculative development starts
- Further prime yield compression forces investors to innovate to find value.
To find out more, download our full report.