South East Offices Investment Bulletin – Q2 2018
We are pleased to present our Q2 2018 South East Offices Investment Bulletin.
Key findings for Q2 2018 include:
- £596m of South East offices transacted in Q2 2018
- 10% rise on recorded volumesduring Q2 2017
- 30 deals completed throughout Q2, taking the total number of completed transactions to 60 for H1 2018, in line with 2017
- £19.8m was the average deal size for Q2, 13% ahead of the average lot size transacted during the same period last year
- 48% of all deals for Q2 were located in the Thames Valley
- £448m of South East office deals are currently under offer or have exchanged.
To find out more, please download the full bulletin here.