South East Offices Investment Bulletin Q3 2016
South East Office Investment Market Commentary Q3 2016
We are pleased to present our South East Office Investment Review Q3 2016.
Key findings this quarter include:
- EU referendum result casts shadow over London office market
- Q2 take-up drops 21% in London during the lead up to the referendum
- Space under offer rises 21% in London as occupiers pause before committing…
- …however several deals have transacted so far in Q3
- H2 2016 pipeline of development supply significantly increases City availability.
Prime rents stabilise in Q2, although some negotiating power shifts to tenants.
To find out more, please download our full report.